- Initial 50-minute diagnostic intake session: $225
- Individual therapy session, 45 minutes: $150
- Individual therapy session, 60 minutes: $175
- Individual therapy session, 90 minutes: $220
- Psychological testing, interpretation and report writing: $180 per hour
- Neuropsychological testing, interpretation and report writing: $200 per hour
- Telephone Consultation: $150 an hour over 5 minutes. No charge for calls about appointments or similar business.
Please pay for each session at the time of service. I am able to accept check, cash, Visa or Mastercard at the time of service. There is a $25 charge for all dishonored checks.
I am currently an in-network provider with: BlueCross BlueShield of Montana, Cigna, Allegiance, First Choice Health, Aetna, Pacific Source, and Missoula County. I am out-of-network with other insurance plans.
If you have an insurance plan which includes therapy as part of your benefit, then our work together will likely be covered by your insurance at an out-of-network rate. I encourage you to contact your insurance company and ask them if you have outpatient mental health benefits, the number of visits per year that are covered, and what portion of these services would be covered. After we meet, I will provide you with a bill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. However, you are responsible for payment in full at the time of service.
Please be aware that in order to use insurance, I must supply your insurance company with a mental health diagnosis for you. For this reason and others, some clients choose not to use insurance.