I am a licensed clinical psychologist who provides client-centered individual therapy and assessment. In addition to my private practice, I have worked in the VA Health Care System, community healthcare settings, and a university counseling center. I served as the Evidence Based Psychotherapy Coordinator for the Portland VA Medical Center for several years. I have provided clinical training and supervision to psychology graduate students, predoctoral interns and postdoctoral fellows. I have also conducted research on female sexuality, and have published several empirical articles in this area (to see a list of publications and selected presentations, click here).
- Licensed Psychologist, Montana, License # PSY-LIC 2204
- Licensed Psychologist, Washington, License# PY 60482564
- Licensed Psychologist, Oregon, License #1985
- Postdoctoral Fellowship with Emphasis in Neuropsychology and PTSD (met APA Division 40/Houston Guidelines criteria for training in clinical neuropsychology), Portland VA Medical Center.
- Pre-doctoral Internship, Portland VA Medical Center and Oregon Health and Sciences University.
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, University of Texas at Austin.
- M.A., Psychology, University of Texas at Austin.
- B.A., Psychology with Honors, University of Texas at Austin.
Selected Formal Trainings Received:
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC)
- Trauma Processing Therapies including Prolonged Exposure (PE) and Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Behavioral Activation (BA)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (FAP)